- Scrutinize the applications received from the students for welfare scholarships and recommend to the welfare office.
- Scrutinize the request from the students and recommend to the management for financial support to deserving students.
- Recommend to the governing body for the institution of scholarships, studentships, fellowships, prizes and medals, and to frame regulations for the award of the same.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To organize activities that promote students well being.
- Establishing a proactive social outreaching network in the organization to assist the needy and disadvantaged.
- Administering and coordinating the operation of the departmental units in the organization.
The SC/ST Welfare Committee for the A.Y. 2022-23
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof. R.Shyam Sundar||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. B. Krishna||Associate Professor CSE||Convener|
|3||Mr. K. Vijay Ratna babu||Assistant Professor,H&S||Member|
|4||Mr. T. Satish Kumar||Assistant Professor,H&S||Member|
|5||Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao||HOD-CSE||Member|
|6||Dr. K. Madhuri||Associate Professor CSE||Member|
|7||Suvarna Mukhi||Assistant Professor,AIML||Member|