The intent of the lab committee is to impart education of the highest quality to the young minds, imbue them with specialized training, provide opportunities for innovation and research, and inspire them to be knowledgeable. The Lab Committee is responsible for equipment and work facilities in the research and teaching laboratories at the Institution. The Committee conducts the strategic planning and the daily operations of the department’s facilities for education and research.
- To find out the requirements for consumables for the laboratory and procure the same, before the start of every term.
- List of all the labs along with syllabus to be maintained.
- To see that the infrastructure facilities in the labs are adequate so that each batch has ample opportunity to complete practical’s satisfactorily.
- Stock / Maintenance / Invoice / Student In-Out registers should be checked during the periodic inspections.
- Reports to be generated and submitted to the higher authorities.
The Lab Maintenance Committee for the A.Y. 2022-23
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof. R.Shyam Sundar||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Ms. K. J. Archana||Assistant Professor,CSE||Convener|
|3||Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao||HOD-CSE||Member|
|4||Dr. K. Madhuri||Associate Professor CSE||Member|
|5||Mr. T. Satish Kumar||Assistant Professor,H&S||Member|
|6||Ms. K. Sudha Rani||Assistant Professor,H&S||Member|
|7||Mr.J.Srinivas||Assistant Professor, H&S||Member|