- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education. Organization of workshops, and seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture NAAC for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education
- To enhance and integrate the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning To act as a change agent in the institution To better internal communication.
The Internal Quality and Assurance Committee for the A.Y. 2022-23
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof. R.Shyam Sundar||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao||HOD-CSE||Member|
|3||Dr. K. Madhuri||Associate Professor CSE||Member|
|4||Mr. T. Satish Kumar||Assistant Professor, H&S||Member|
|5||Dr. P. Venkateswarlu||Associate Professor, CSE||Member|
|6||Dr. K. Vinuthna||Associate Professor, CSE||Member|
|7||Ms.K.Vidya||Associate Professor, CSE||Member|
|8||Ms. M. Meenakshi||Assistant Professor, CSE||Member|
|9||Dr. V. Krishnaiah||Associate Professor, CSE||Convener|