- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by the Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- The committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, playgrounds, etc.) and ensured that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- The committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters, and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- They will form duty charts & carry out regular checks for any ragging activity in their areas.
- They will carry out surprise checks in probable areas of ragging.
- In case of any incidence noticed on the spot, assessment of the incidence be made and necessary action to be taken and inform the control cell immediately in given Performa.
- Ensure anti-ragging instructions are displayed at prominent places in their areas of control.
- Every squad in charge will brief all members of his squad about their duties/actions regarding anti-ragging.
- In case of inadequacy of the member detailed in their respective teams, they may float additional requirements to the incharge of the anti-ragging committee.
The Anti-Ragging Committee for the A.Y. 2022-23
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof. R. Shyam Sunder||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. P. Sudharshan Murthy||Director||Member|
|3||Mr. Umesh Goteker||Director||Member|
|4||Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao||HOD-CSE||Member|
|5||Dr. Madhuri||Associate Professor, CSE||Member|
|6||Mr. Satish Kumar||Assistant Professor, H&S||Member|
|7||Mr. CH. Ramalingam||Incharge of Exam cell||Member|
|8||Dr. V. Padmakar||Associate Professor, AIML||Member|
|9||Dr. Shabhana||Associate Professor, CSE||Member|
|10||Dr. Gurunam Singh||Physical Director||Member|
|11||Mr. J. Srinivas||AssistantProfessor,H&S||Member|
|12||Mr. T. Sai Kumar||AssistantProfessor,AIML||Member|
|13||Ms. M. Deepika||AssistantProfessor,AIML||Member|
|14||Mr. Krishna Reddy||Student Advisor||Member|
|15||Mr. Naidu||Campus incharge||Member|
|16||Mr. Laxmiah||Transport Manager||Member|
|19||Satwik||CSM-B –III Year||Student Member|
|20||Avinash||CSE-B –III Year||Student Member|
|21||Uma||CSE-B –III Year||Student Member|
|22||B. Sahithi Mohan||CSM-B –III Year||Student Member|
|23||Inspector Govardhan Giri||SHO – Medipally||Member|
|24||Dr. Ravi chander Raju||Social Activist||Member|