- India-centric Research and Development
- Move away from shallow to deep technologies
- Promote Research at Under-Graduate Level
- Academic Entrepreneurship
- Defense as an emerging industry and career opportunity
Research is the foundation of any nation’s economic growth and Neil Gogte Institute of Technology (NGIT) is committed to long-term research in emerging areas of engineering and technology.
Furthermore, recognizing the importance of R & D in the vertical growth of the institution and established an R&D cell to focus on scientific and industrial Research in various disciplines. For the purposes of the same, a state-of-art, customized research lab has been built.
Research Projects Engagement Model:
Principal Investigator (PI)
- Point of Contact, Responsible for Research and Execution of the project
Research Assistant (RA)
- Liaison between the PI and Software Engineer, Guide Students through the entire project life cycle.
Software Engineer (SE)
- Industry and Domain Expertise, Help in the design and architecture of the solution