The Neil Gogte Institute of Technology was established in 2017 and run under the aegis of Keshav Memorial Technical Educational Society, Hyderabad. The society was established by like-minded people having different backgrounds but are concerned about the quality of education in the technical field in India and committed to the betterment of the quality of education.
The Chairman, Sri. Neil Gogte, having 30+ years of experience in software training and development, has the Vision to impart industry-relevant technical skills to students and help them to get employment in the software industry. He is the driving force in establishing this Institute. In just four years since its inception, the college is able to attract Software giants like Microsoft, SAP, SalesForce, Amazon, etc., in the industry. Around 23 companies visited the campus for placements and recruited a good number of students from the First outgoing batch. At present, more than 100 companies have been flooding NGIT to recruit students.
To be a leader in producing industry-ready and globally competent engineers to make India a world leader in software products and services.
- To provide a conducive learning environment that inculcates problem-solving skills, professional and ethical standards, and lifelong learning through multi-modal platforms and prepares students to become successful professionals.
- To forge industry-institute partnerships to expose students to the technology trends, work culture, and ethics in the industry.
- To provide quality training to the students in state-of-the-art software technologies and tools.
- To encourage research-based projects/activities in emerging areas of technology.
- To nurture entrepreneurial spirit among the students and faculty.
- To induce the spirit of patriotism among the students that enables them to understand India’s challenges and strive to develop effective solutions.
NGIT is committed to achieving global excellence and standards in teaching, research, consulting, and placements by providing a conducive environment in the fields of computer science and information technology with a professional and global outlook thereby ensuring continuous advancement.
NGIT is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, which include modern computer labs, libraries, and sports facilities. The institute has a strong industry connection and provides internships and job opportunities to its students. The faculty is highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields and provides students with a strong foundation in computer science and information technology.
In conclusion, Neil Gogte Institute of Technology is a well-respected institution for computer science and information technology education in India and is an excellent choice for students looking to pursue a career in these fields.