NGIT Industry Interaction Cell helps us in identifying eminent personalities in the emerging domain and invites them to our college for guest lectures so that the students are aware of the current trends and uses of technologies in various domains.
Projects on Emerging Technologies: The students are given opportunities to collaborate with industries to do industry-level projects and are involved to work with faculty members to contribute to research projects.
Some advanced learning value-added courses are introduced as a part of SONET, which are a natural extension of the basic academic courses. Based on Industry requirements gathered from experts in various domains, we offer some cutting-edge technologies like Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Big Data with Hadoop, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security, Blockchain, IoT, and Parallel Programming as a part of our SONET courses.
A new initiative Arjuna and NFS are intended to provide the practical implementation and usage of Algorithms and Data Structures. The prime objective is to ensure that the student evolves as a globally competent programmer capable of designing and analyzing the implementation of algorithms and data structures for different kinds of problems. This initiative helps students to participate in global coding hackathons.
- Over the years the number of students participating in national and international events GSOC has accelerated making the student globally competent.
- The number of students getting placed in core companies has increased. (Amazon, Google, etc.,)
- More students have the opportunity to undergo internships in industries.
- This also boosts their self-confidence through participation in national and international events and also while interacting with their peers
- Improves innovative and competitive spirits
- Improves analytical skills and Soft Skills
- Developing Programming and Problem-Solving skills
- Transforms their theoretical knowledge into practical applications.
- Improve the communication skills
- Build confidence and team spirit
- Helps in grooming individuals
- Students are motivated to participate in international and national-level competitions.
- Students even successfully completed many online courses in their respective fields of choice.
Initiatives related to industry interaction:
- Project School
- Interaction with more than 85 IT Companies for the last 2 Years
- Consistent growth and repeat placements in the 85 IT companies
- Faculty training and student vocation training by various industries
- Guest lectures for students by experts from various industries
- Special interest groups are available in different areas, like Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager, Data Science, Adobe Analytics, Software Testing RP
- Industry advisory board for each department
- MOUs with IT Companies
- Industry Aligned Laboratories in Campus.
Industry Interaction Committee for the A.Y.2022-23
|Name of the Member
|Prof. R.Shyam Sundar
|Mr. D.Sudheer Reddy
|Assistant Professor, CSE
|Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao
|Dr. K. Madhuri
|Associate Professor, CSE
|Mr. Praveen Kumar
|Assistant Professor, H&S
|Ms. K. Vidya
|Assistant Professor, CSE