- To develop an organizational framework to resolve the Grievances of Students and other stakeholders.
- To provide the Students access to immediate, hassle-free recourse to have their Grievances redressed.
- To enlighten the Students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits due under the policies.
- To establish structured interactions with Students to elicit information on their expectations.
- To ensure the qualitative as well as quantitative development of the institution through the Grievance and redressal cell.
- The complaints Screening Committee shall receive and record complaints of sexual harassment. It shall carefully study the complaint and may hear the complainant and the defendant as well as other involved parties to determine whether an inquiry by committee is to be instituted.
- The Complaints Screening Committee shall be responsible for making counseling services available to a person requesting it.
- In a special provision for physically challenged complainants, or complainants in a serious medical condition, the Complaints Screening Committee may, on determining the complaint to be a prima facie complaint of sexual harassment, recommend the institution of inquiry proceedings.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Our Institution through its online portal will receive complaints from any aggrieved student.
- On receipt of any complaint, the Institution shall refer the complaint to the Grievance Redressal Committee, as the case may be, along with its comments within 15 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee as the case may be, shall fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the institution and the aggrieved person.
- An aggrieved person may appear either in person or be represented by such person as may be authorized to present his/her case.
- The grievances not resolved at the Grievance Redressal Committee should be referred to the Ombudsperson.
- In case of any false or frivolous complaint, the Ombudsperson may recommend appropriate action against the complaint.
Grievance Redressal Committee for the A.Y. 2022-23
|Name of the Member
|Prof. R. Shyam Sundar
|Prof. G. Mallesham
|Dean, Development & UGC Affairs, OU
|University nominee (Ombudsman)
|Mr. T. Satish Kumar
|Assistant Professor, H&S
|Prof. K.V. Ranga Rao
|Dr. K. Madhuri
|Associate Professor CSE