With the sole objective of producing industry ready engineering students. NGIT has instituted a comprehensive Trishul program for its First year students. We believe that this program will go a long way in bridging the industry-academia gap that all of us are so well aware of. The Trishul program is run concurrently with the B.Tech course
Students undergo one of the following CWD program according to the needs of the recruiting company.
- J2EE Track: Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- RIA Track: HTML, CSS and Flex
- Mobile Application Track: JME, iPhone and Android
- Testing Track: ISTQB Certification, Web Application Testing, Mobile Application Testing, Game Testing
- Networking Track: Networking Fundamentals, Linux Server Configuration, Windows Server Configuration, Trouble Shooting.
To survive in today's highly competitive world, it has become imperative for graduates to have certain edge. Recognizing the importance of this, and the fact that communication skills play a major role in recruitments, NGIT offers its students an opportunity to take the Business English Certificate exam, an ESOL exam conducted by Cambridge University, more commonly known as BEC.